<<<<====Share Over Here =)
How To Start Your Business Year With A Bang
The end goal of your business is to make sales, but the game of sales has changed dramatically. We are now competing on a global level. Customers are getting more sophisticated when it comes to buying, and they are continuously exposed to an overwhelming amount of information, which makes it difficult for you to stand out to them.
What are the most important qualities of a business person? In life, I consider all people being in sales. In life we do this on a regular basis: get married, make friends, get a job. What are the success attributes and sales strategies we all have to develop and nurture? Where do we start?
1. The most important quality of a successful businessman is self-discipline, which is the ability to stay committed. Jim Rohn has a saying: “We plant in spring but harvest in fall”. Understand that it takes time to get results. You must be patient, working on your inner garden.
2. The new business acumen became the new sales acumen. You have to develop situational knowledge. Clients perceive the sales person on a new level. You are not a sales person anymore but a business partner. You become a part of their management team.
Can you lose a deal on a price?
Often sales people think that they can lose a deal on a price. They tell themselves the lie that if an item or service is expensive, it cannot sell easily. The discrepancy comes from failing to differentiate between the price and cost. You are responsible for translating the price into cost. If everything else is equal, the customer will buy for the lowest price. As a sales person, this is your job to capture this higher price and to prove that is worth paying for it. If you really lost on price, it means that your skills suck. It means that you were not able to distinguish yourself from your competitor. They won because they did something different than you.
It is also wrong to assume that sales people can do away with the phone. Social media has not replaced the need to pick up the phone and call. Even cold-calling still works. Both social media and cellular communication have to be in your toolbox, but you decide which one to use depending on the client.
In sales the most important question to ask yourself is how to create value. There are 4 stages in this process.
1. The very lowest value you can offer is having a great product. There is nothing wrong with this, but it’s just the starting point.
2. The next level of creating value is selling a great experience, support, and service. Some examples of businesses functioning at this level are Disney World, Starbucks, etc. This level is about value proposition.
3. The third level is about value creation. You create measurable business results, which translate into increased revenue, decreased costs, and improved profits. Many competitors play at this level, too. Hence your goal is to differentiate yourself even further.
4. Level 4 is about the strategic level of value. This is what clients really expect from sales people right now. You bring your clients new ideas and help them see around corners. On this level you have to do some of client’s thinking for them.
The assumption that clients know their business better than sales people do is not true. They just don’t. High end clients have a very special requirement for the sales person: “Bring me ideas.” They don’t know what they don’t know. You are creating a value for the client. You are the carrier of the next business initiative that will move their business forward. You become a part of their management team. You become a business partner. This approach will give you a new title, which is their solution provider.
<<<<====Share Over Here =)
If you enjoyed the information and learn something new, share it with your friends.
It took me a long time to find this system, that was the catalyst to my learning new business concepts, knowledge and ideas. I was skeptical first, because I resisted it. But it turned out to be my chance to stand out. If you want to learn more, you can do the following: 1. Click the banner and enter your e-mail; 2. Watch the the video entirely 3. Get started for $25. See you inside. To your change! To your new business ideas!