<<<<====Share Over Here =)
How To Charge Your Life | How To Lovingly Give
I learned today that people in general live 3 kinds of lives: caged, comfortable and charged.
A caged life does not mean that someone locked you in a cage. Well, actually, you did lock yourself in the regrets of the past and the fears of the future. Often you are trapped by the endless effort to please others. You like following rules and never dare to follow different directions (God forbid!).
If you happen to live a comfortable life, you kind of made it. All of the luxuries are lined up: nice house, nice cars, and a nice family. You have great kids who you love dearly. You are happy, but if you ask yourself how your life is going, your answer is “Well, I guess I am doing OK”.
Do you find something in common between these 2 lives? They are both self-inflicted hamster wheels. The first one is economy class. This class provides the means to survival. The second one is first class. It provides the means to acceptance and success. But still, hamster wheels…
The third kind of life is about expressing your true potential and aliveness. This is the charged life. Your imagination is fully unleashed. You tend to notice and wonder about “normal” things, like a stunning sunset and refreshing rain. No more distortion and deleting of priceless information. You are awake!
I also learned that there are 2 ways of giving: “giving to” and “giving of”.
“Giving to” has an external impact and produces positive results. You can give to charity, your church, company, etc. It is about giving time, skills, money, labor, and whatever else you have to offer. You impact the World. Make sure that your “Giving to” is deeply and personally significant to you. This is the way to serve and feel a deep sense of fulfillment.
“Giving of” is bringing up the best in you while performing even a simple ordinary task. Bring the best in you to bear any endeavor. By simply being who you are, you can contribute significantly to the world. In other words, do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
Your subconscious will get you anything if asked the right questions. By applying what you’ve read about here, you can start making some changes. Just for starters, here are the right questions to ask yourself.
1. Do you feel caged? What can you do to change that feeling?
2. Do you feel too comfortable or complacent? What can you do to live a more charged life?
3. What external information sources do you need to reduce or eliminate from your life?
4. Are there any toxic people in your life? If so, what can you do to minimize your exposure to them?
5. Are there any circumstances that you are allowing to control you? What can you do to gain control of that circumstance or your response to it?
6. List a few ways you contribute to the world around you.
7. In what ways are you giving of yourself by being fully you?
8. For more on the subject, check this groundbreaking book The Charge by Brendon Burchard
<<<<====Share Over Here =)
If you enjoyed the information and learn something new, share it with your friends.
It took me a long time to find this system, that was the catalyst to my change. I was skeptical to believe it, because I resisted it. But it turned out to be my safe haven. If you want to learn more, you can do the following: 1. Click the banner and enter your e-mail; 2. Watch the the video entirely 3. Get started for $25. See you inside. To your change! To your charged life!